The six basic principles of Krishna consciousnes are:
1. Since everything comes from something and nothing comes from nothing, there must necessarily be an origin or a source for all that exists.
2. Since so many persons exist within reality the source must possess personality. Otherwise how could it produce personality?
3. That Original Supreme Person is emanating us from Himself for the purpose of enjoying loving relationships with each and every one of us. Therefore the purpose of our existence is to love Him. Only this will satisfy us.
4. Out of His infinite kindness upon that Supreme Person has giving us a system by which we can revive our forgotten love for Him, which is currently lying dormant within our hearts. That system is known as bhakti yoga or devotional service.
5. Krishna either personally appears or sends His representative, the spiritual master, to us to teach us how to revive the dormant love of God within our hearts.
6. That process of revival is centered around the chanting of the Holy Names of God:
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
and eating the remnants of vegetarian foostuffs that have been offered to Lord Krishna with love and devotion.