13. Lord Gaurasundara’s broad shoulders are like a lion’s, and the charming smile on the corner of His cheeks is the sweetest of all sweet things. He is absorbed in the unfathomable, ecstatic love the gopis felt in separation from Krishna. And thus, His body sometimes under goes very amazing transformations. Srimati Radharani and Lord Madahava have combined together in Lord Gaurasundara’s body, which is as splendid and beautiful as the whorl of a golden lotus flower. May that Lord Gaurasundara protect you.
14. When Lord Gauranga saw an assemblage of new rain clouds, He was reminded of Lord Krsna, and he became just like a madman with love for Him. When Lord Gauranga saw a peacock feather He became greatly agitated, and when he saw a bracelet of conch shells He trembled. Seeing a dark-complexioned boy and surmising that the boy was Krsna, Lord Gauranga was astonished and afraid. In this way Lord Gauranga, who is actually the Supreme Personality of Godhaead, Lord Hari, preached the glories of pure and ecstatic love for Himself. May that Lord Hari, who has assumed a golden form, protect you.
15. The shining full moon of Lord Caitanya was born from the milk ocean of Srimati Sacidevi’s womb; that moon is learned in the sixty-four astonishing transcendental arts, and it appears very splendid dressed in glorious saffron garments the color of the rising sun. That pure and beautiful moon is full of the nectar of pure love of God, and possesses the luster of the sattvika-bhava ecstatic symptoms. It appears like a great ocean of mercy. That moon is the combination of Lord Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the source of innumerable incarnations, and the supremely beautiful Srimati Radharani. May that moon of Lord Caitanya arise within the sky of your hearts.
16. When Lord Caitanya was overwhelmed with intense pure love of God, His hand would tremble as he touched the knotted string about His waist to count His recitations of the Hare Krsna Maha-mantra. In this way he chanted His own holy names which grants auspiciousness to the entire universe. He was so eager to see His form of Lord Jagannatha, that His face became bathed in tears as He hurriedly moved about, coming and going. May that supreme Lord Hari, in the form of Lord Gauranga, a vision of whom delights the eyes, protect you.
17. The moonlight of Lord Caitanyacandra’s luster violently uproots the darkness of ignorance in the hearts of all the living beings in the universe. That moonlight causes the ocean of the nectar ocean of the pure love of God to continuously expand and overflow its shores. Sprinkling the nectar of pure love of God, that moonlight greatly cools this universe which is devastated by the burning threefold miseries of material existence. May that moonlight of Lord Caitanyacandra constantly shine within your hearts.